This recipe is as easy as 3-2-1 yet leaves you with the best smelling kitchen and some crumbly, satisfying and very British biscuits. These are perfect for making with children as they demand very little effort.
- 300g plain flour
- 200g unstalted butter
- 100g coconut sugar
- Heat your oven to 175 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients until you have a firm dough
- Roll the dough out 1cm thick and cut into fingers
- Use a fork to pierce the pieces and sprinkle with a little coconut sugar
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they start looking golden and your kitchen is smelling delicious!